Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Same Old

I took a break from blogging for a few different reasons: lack of time, disinterest, etc. I guess you could say the main reason was that I was tired of seeing people repost the same big stories over and over every week. Towards the end of the past couple months I was noticing a trend. I wasn't posting as much because I was trying to avoid popular stories. Not necessarily because they were bad, but because they were everywhere else.

The second biggest reason for the break was because I simply wasn't feeling inspired anymore. I found myself browsing three or four different ad blogs at a time without finding anything worth reposting. Back in the day I used to find one to two posts per page on a blog that would blow me away. Now everything sort of blends together and sounds the same.

My plan is to continue to repost things I find interesting online but I want to add a little something extra. I've always been envious of blogs that produce solely original content. It takes a lot of effort to write a concise and thoughtful post on a regular basis, believe me I've tried.

I'm a bit hesistant to share my thoughts because I dont want to be misjudged or misinterpreted. I'll start off light and hopefully as time moves forward I'll find my voice and be able to share what I'm thinking more effectively.

Thanks for continuing to read Sell or Else. - Shon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is what I've been waiting for!

In the meantime, Jose says watch this to get you started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kuypQYeBmo