Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bear Grylls: Most Interesting Man

Euro RSCG recruited Bear Grylls for an online campaign for Dos Equis. He will participate in a series of online episodes that tie in to the "Most Interesting Man" campaign. Should be good. You can read more about here at AdLand.

In this week alone, I have heard over ten people mention Dos Equis and it's "most interesting man." I would hear people talk about it at the bar, in class, or around my friends. The campaign isn't exactly fresh, so it's really cool to hear people still talking about it.

I just wanted to take some time to put in my 2 cents. "The most interesting man" is by far one of the better beer strategies I've seen over the past couple years. It really gives the beer character. If you know of any other good ones, please feel free to share them with me.

As far as Bear goes, this isn't the first time he's been tapped on the shoulder to help with some on-the-side marketing. Will Ferrell joined Bear on his show, Man vs. Wild, a month ago to help promote Land of the Lost. You can watch a clip of the episode here on Discovery.com

No comments: