Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally

I've been so busy (lazy) that I haven't been able to put this up. I'm sure you've all seen Google's awesome version of The Very Hungry Caterpillar that they had on their homepage a few days ago. That book has some nostalgic value to me.
Did any of you get those scholastic book orders in class when you were in 3rd or 4th grade? You know, the ones where you could order books for fun etc? Well, my parents never let me order any, but one day I got like 3 books in my cubby hole. I didn't question the logic and took them home. My mom asked where I got them and soon realized that they belonged to some poor sucker in my class. She took me back to school and made me return them to my teacher. My teacher thanked me for my "honesty" and asked me to pick out any book from the pile she had just ordered. Guess which one I picked?

No comments: