Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stewart vs. Cramer (edit)


Jon Stewart interviewed Jim Cramer from CNBC's Mad Money. Stewart discussed his disdain for the people behind the scenes involved in the stock market. I would say that the shots taken at Cramer were fair. I guess you have to watch it for yourself.

I can definitely say that I enjoy watching Stewart reveal the shortcomings of our society a lot more than that pretentious bastard Bill Maher. This is the main chunk of the interview (clip above), but you can watch parts 1 and 3 through this clip (above). Let me know what you think about all this.



The clip above is a decent defense for Cramer from Joe Scarborough on MSNBC. I really don't know which side to choose. Seriously, what the hell man, I'm confused.

1 comment:

?uest™ said...

I side with Stewart. I need people calling other (not-so-good) doers out on their shiesty deeds. I can't see all the snakes in the grass, so if he has 100 employees surfin the web looking for them so he can point them out on TV and call it what it is, more power to him.
On the other hand, i'm not a big fan of one sided opinions. If you're going to tell someone they're wrong, i would still like to know... Whats right?